Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight


So, I read the book (only the first one so far) and I couldn't wait to go see the movie when it came out tonight. However - I do wish that we wouldn't have gone to it on opening night after having to sit through all of the screaming teenage girls throughout the movie! Wow! Those girls are exciteable young things!


It was pretty good though and like people always say, "The book is always better" was proven true again! Looks like it's time to read the sequel! Thanks to Nathalie for recommending it. Kyle and I always love a good book!

2 comments:

Nathalie Smith said...

I am do glad you liked the book! I went to see the movie like at 1:00 pm opening day and it was still packed but minus the screaming girls! I agree the book is 10X better. I wasn't sure if I liked the movie tons, so I went again and really got to enjoy it. I already knew what to expect so I ended up loving it this time!
I can't wait til you read New Moon, but my favorite is Eclipse!

Jaime Stephens said...

I am excited you found us in the blog world :-) You look great, so happy! I am so jealous you live in Hawaii to Wow how fun... Keep in touch!