Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wedding Reception Photos :)

So our wedding was on 8/8/08 and since we are new to the blogging world, that's why these are just barely getting posted! We hope you enjoy!

US!
The Whitakers with their new edition (Edee)



Adam, Stacie, Edee, Kyle, Josh and Sheena. These are all friends of ours from work (and all couples actually!) Stacie and Adam are engaged, so now it's Josh and Sheena's turns! *Hint *Hint


Edee with all of her brothers, that's right, there's four of them. Go ahead and count!Welcome to the family babe


Edee with some of her nieces

Kaydince looks very concerned here...isn't she so funny? She is the cutest thing in the world.


Edee with her Mama

Edee and her Daddy



The "Matron" of Honor (Courtney Taryn Saylor Holland to be specific) and the Bride


The Bridesmaids





















The Groomsmen

6 comments:

Sacajawea said...

You look so pretty!

Nathalie Smith said...

You of course were gorgeous! Umm, but what the heck was up with me looking like I was about to fall asleep in our pic! LOL! Beautiful day, you will cherish it forever. Some day when you have munchkins running around and you feel like just a plain old mom, you will always remember the day you were truly a princess.

Anonymous said...

okay so me and emily were hanging out the other day and we were talking about how freakin awesome you are! and how much we suck for not being there for your wedding. i dont think i told you why i couldnt make it. that same weekend wes got called out to a fire. i was so stressed out and it was the worst, but im sorry for not being there for probably the best day of your life. i want you to know how much i love you {and emily} and so proud of all your accomplishments. you so rock! please forgive and i cant wait to meet up with you. my sis has a house in hawaii and we want to go this summer, if we do its a must must must to go hang. loves.

the holland's said...

im so glad you put those up. you got some good ones, and you looked hot!

Jaime said...

YOu look so pretty I love all of the pictures!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Yay! I'm so glad that I finally got to see your blog! I am definitely going to blog stalk you so blog on! I just read Lindsey comment and we were talking about how freaking cool you are. I am SO bummed that I missed your wedding. My Grandma's funeral was the same weekend and I was trying to get a discount flight to fly in for that (but really I cared more about your wedding) It was still too expensive, especially since I have to pay for a kid now. Anyway, I hope you forgive me. I love all the pictures! You look absolutely gorgeous!